APPOINTMENT OF A PART TIME MPS EARLY YEARS TEACHER.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic Early Years Teacher who is committed to providing an outstanding education for all children. Applicants should have a secure knowledge of the Early Years curriculum and have a commitment to excellence.
We would like you to be:
- Positive, with high expectations for yourself, colleagues and our children
- An excellent class teacher with a secure knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- Professional and hard working with a proven track record of EYFS teaching
- A team player who is organised with good communication skills
- Focussed on providing high quality learning experiences for our children
- Enthusiastic with a sense of humour
- Committed to the school community
- Knowledgeable of KS1 teaching.
We can offer:
- A caring environment with children who are eager to learn and behave well
- A supportive working environment
- A commitment to your professional development
- A highly motivated team of staff, governors and parents who are committed to building on the many strengths of the school
- Established good practices
Days to be worked are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Alongside your application form please provide your answer to ‘How does Early Years education prepare children to be a successful learner?’ Your answer should be no more than 2 sides of A4.
Please return completed application forms to Mrs P Smith, either by email to email@example.com or by post to Grenoside Community Primary School, Nofolk Hill, Sheffield, S35 8QB.
To arrange a visit to the school please contact the office on 01142467380.
The closing date is 21st June and interviews will be held during w/c 21st June 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
We value our diverse workforce and aim to work together to make the most of our differences. We welcome applications from everyone. Under the Disability Confident Scheme, disabled applicants, who meet the essential criteria of this job, are guaranteed an interview.